- Your accommodation cannot be guaranteed until 4 PM on the date of your arrival but may be ready earlier.
- Latest check out time is 10:30 AM on your departure date.
- We will be required to see your payment card and photographic ID upon arrival.
- There is no smoking or vaping permitted anywhere on the property.
- We do not have a car park however, there is plenty of on-street parking.
- We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time.
- We stress that any complaints must be raised during your stay and not after you depart.
- The total number of people coming with you, including children and infants, must not be more than the capacity your accommodation allows. Please check your booking confirmation carefully for this information.
- We want your visit to be enjoyable for everyone. We will therefore ask you to leave immediately, or at the earliest opportunity, if we feel you may spoil another guests’ stay or cause a problem.
- Our staff will not tolerate any form of abuse or misbehaviour; this will lead to a lifetime ban.
- We do not accept stag or hen groups.
Payment and cancellation:
- We require full payment at the time of booking, unless otherwise agreed by us.
- Bookings are non-refundable and non-amendable.
- Cancellation insurance can be acquired at the time of booking which will allow a 90% refund if you cancel 12 days prior to the arrival date.
- When booking with a third party agent you agree to their terms listed. All third party bookings are non-refundable.
- Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Data Protection Act 2018 and PCI DSS.
- Collected cardholder data is stored by our booking system provider Freetobook.
- Data we hold in a digital format is handled by our booking system provider Freetobook.
- Physical data we store includes, but is not limited to, your registration form; full name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- Our data retention policy is seven years.
- We have a data protection officer who can be contacted at our registered company address.
Please contact email@example.com if you require more information.